Sunday, 22 May, 2005
A few random laughs
Just a few things that've made me laugh recently.
- Unfortunate Star Wars Costumes. Don't be sipping tea unless you want it sprayed out on the monitor. You've been warned.
- I honestly thought that the Masturbate-A-Thon was a joke. Okay, I still have a tough time believing that it's real.
- Jeff Duntemann shows us an example of how not to use your spell checker. (See the May 21 entry, or click here for the archived version after August 1.) I wonder if that editor still has a job.
- Sith Apprentice. Donald Trump meets Star Wars, with bits from Highlander and The Princess Bride thrown in. Definitely laugh worthy.
- A friend sent me this quote, attributed to Dave Barry: "A sense of humor is a measurement of the extent to which we realize that we are trapped in a world totally devoid of reason. Laughter is how we express the anxiety we feel at this knowledge." Hey, it works for me.