Tuesday, 22 November, 2005
- I just love this juggling animation.
- I'm not totally immune to clicking on banner ads. I saw a Nationwide video ad featuring a little fat kid falling off a trampoline, so I had to go check it out. Some of those videos are just hilarious. "What if Daddy does something stupid?"
- Every time I see a Kentucky Fried Chicken store I'm tempted to develop a plan for Tennessee Baked Turkey, the General's Recipe.
- Overheard in a conversation about time management: "I just can't seem to get around to procrastinating."
- Overheard in a discussion of subatomic particles: "Quantum physics: the dreams that stuff is made of."
- I had heard of dogs counter surfing, but until recently I had no idea that it was a common problem. I've seen cats hop up on counters, but never a dog.